Wed, 25 Oct|
Intermediate - Part 4 (units 16 & 17)
Advance your NZSL journey with MySign Online! Our interactive, teacher-led classes continue online. Join our 8-week course starting Wednesday, 25th October, from 6:15pm to 7:45pm. Your qualified NZSL teacher awaits!
Date, Time & Location
25 Oct 2023, 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm NZDT
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
Join our engaging online class led by a qualified NZSL teacher. Our 8-week online course begins on Wednesday, 25th October from 6.15pm - 7.45pm. This course is ideal for students who have completed Intermediate (Part 3) online or Level 2c onsite (approximately 70 hours).
All you need is a computer/laptop with a webcam and an internet connection. Please note that tablets and mobiles are not recommended for online learning.
Dates: 25/10, 1/11, 8/11, 15/11, 22/11, 29/11, 6/12 and 13/12
Course Fee: $150 for full 8-week class, including weekly handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Intermediate - Part 4 (Level 2, Units 16 & 17)
Teacher: Sue Lessing
By the end of the course, you will:
Unit 16 - Our Country
- Report and discuss key demographic facts about New Zealand
- Explain and contrast everyday rituals/events in your culture
- Describe and recount experiences related to New Zealand outdoor activities (e.g. camping, boating)
Unit 17 - Travel and Destinations
- Describe and contrast information about NZ and overseas travel destinations (e.g. Geographical environment, attractions, activities, costs)
- Narrate personal experiences with travel‐related incidents (e.g. Delays, natural disasters, illnesses or mishaps)
- Negotiate tasks for planning a trip (e.g. Dates, itinerary, booking travel and accommodation, packing)
Registering online secures your spot in the course.
A minimum number of students is required; the course may be postponed or canceled if this threshold is not met. Please review our cancellation policy.
Upon completing registration, you will receive a confirmation email with essential details, including the Zoom link to join the course. Check your spam folder if you don't receive the email.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the end of the course for those who attend at least 80% of the classes (6 out of 8).
Consider requesting your employer to cover the course cost as professional development. If your organisation is paying for your course fee, please email us at email@example.com with their Reference/Purchase Order number.
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and handout emailed by your tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a copy of Certificate of Attendance (you must attend 80% classes to get a copy of e-certificate).$150.00Tax: +$3.75 WebsiteFee