Papamoa - NZSL Beg 1d onsite
Time & Location
About The Event
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Papamoa, Tauranga!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL beginner 1d course - suitable for students who have completed beginner 1c course. Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
Days: Thursdays, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Dates: 20th May to 8th July
Level: NZSL Beg 1d (Unit 8 - 9)
Cost: $130 for 7 week course incl. handout/homework
By the end of this 1d course, learners will:
Unit 8 - My place
· invite others, accept and decline invitations to their home
· give and ask for addresses and contact details (e.g. email, mobile number)
· describe identifying features of their home (e.g. two storey, brick, white fence)
· understand and give simple directions to their homes
· identify rooms in the house
· name essential household items relevant for visitors (e.g. meals, toilet paper)
Unit 9 - Events and celebrations
· communicate about events, celebrations and holidays
· talk about destinations (places) and modes of travel
· describe and discuss plans
· make interruptions (e.g. to ask a third person for information or suggest a different idea)
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number.
If you wish to organise installment payment plan, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled. *Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
- NZSL Beg 1a$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee0$0