Tue, 15 Aug|
Level 2 - Intermediate (Part 1)
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Tuesday, 15th August 6.15pm - 7.45pm.
Date, Time & Location
15 Aug 2023, 6:10 pm – 7:45 pm
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Tuesday, 15th August 6.15pm - 7.45pm. This is suitable for students who have completed Beginner (Part 5) online or Level 1d onsite (or approx. 50 - 60 hours).
Dates: 15/8, 22/8, 29/8, 5/9, 12/9, 19/9, 26/9 and 3/10
Course fee: $150 for full 8 week class incl. weekly e-handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Intermediate - Part 1 (Level 2, Units 10 and 11)
At the end of course, learners will learn:
Unit 10 - All About Me
- Give, ask and summarise personal information about self and others
- Narrate about life events including their language learning journey
- Describe and identify people in order to share information about them
- Tell about extended family/whānau and basic family history
Unit 11 - Home Life
- Describe activities, food and environment-related topics in the home
- Make and respond to requests and complaints related to home life
- Discuss responsibilities and schedules for domestic chores and errands
- Recount personal experiences about mishaps and problems in the home
Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled. Please read our cancellation policy.
When the registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email with details such as zoom link to join the course, check spam folder if you didn't receive the email. Certificate of Attendance will be sent out at the end of course with 80% attendance being meet (6 out of 8 classes).
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number.
This course fee includes homework, e-handout and certificate of attendance (you must attend 80% to get a copy of certificate)$150.00Tax: +$3.75 WebsiteFeeSold Out
This event is sold out