MySign NZSL Online course - Adv (Part 2)
Time & Location
About The Event
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 7 weeks online course starting Thursday, 4th November 7.00pm - 8.30pm. This is suitable for students who have completed Advanced - part 1 online or Level 2d onsite.
Dates: 4th November to 16th December
Course fee: $130 for full 7 weeks course
Level: NZSL Advanced - Part 2 (Level 3, Units 20 & 21)
At the end of course, learners will learn:
Unit 20 - Sharing interesting facts
- learn to show the impact or importance of the information using percentages fractions and ranking
- contrast and discuss the information and ways to conclude the facts with generalisation, theories or conclusions
- practise use of classifiers and role shift to illustrate and to demonstrate the fact (make formal or informal announcements through face to face or online)
Unit 21 - Talking about Money
- talk about finance related signs like loan, interest, instalments and investment
- learn different currency signs and digital currency
- reinforce and practice temporal aspects with payments and finances
- learn when and how to use these money signs appropriately include some everyday phrases (bargain, borrowing, how best way to save $$ and so on).
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required).
Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. Installment plan available. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZSL Course fee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee0$0