MySign NZSL Online course - Beg (Part 2)
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 7 weeks online course starting Thursday, 4th November 6.00pm - 7.00pm. This is suitable for students who have completed Beginner - part 1 course.
Dates: 4th November to 16th December
Course fee: $110 for full 7 week class incl. weekly handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Beginner - Part 2 (Level 1, Unit 3 and 4)
At the end of course, learners will:
Unit 3 - Needs and Wants
• name common food and drink items
• make and respond to requests and offers for basic wants and needs
• ask and tell locations of familiar objects and locations in the immediate environment
• express likes and dislikes
• understand basic signs about emergency exit procedures
Unit 4 - Family and Friends
• tell about immediate family/whānau and relationships (e.g. friends, colleagues)
• give and ask personal information about self and others such as where one lives and their pets
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required).
Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. Installment plans available. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZSL Course fee for Beg 2$110+$2.75 WebsiteFee$110+$2.75 WebsiteFee0$0