MySign NZSL Online course - Int (Part 3)
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 7 weeks online course starting Monday, 1st November 6.00pm - 7.30pm. This is suitable for students who have completed between 70-80 hours of NZSL or have completed Intermediate (Part 2) online or Level 2a onsite.
Dates: 1st November to 13th December
Level: NZSL Intermediate - Part 3 (Level 2, Units 14 & 15)
Course fee: $130 for full 7 week class incl. weekly handouts/homework
At the end of this course, you will learn:
Unit 14 - All Abour Services
- Describe needs for everyday service (e.g. Repair car, electrician, vet)
- Discuss services and utilities provided (e.g. Prices, experiences, quality)
- Express and respond to concerns and advice about services
- Make suggestions and recommend services
Unit 15 - Health and Wellbeing
- Explain common illnesses and treatments
- Discuss and give opinions about common health and wellbeing issues
- Recount simple personal experiences about health and wellbeing
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required).
Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. Installment plan available. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to email@example.com
- NZSL Course fee for Int 1$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee0$0