Tue, 22 Aug|
Whau ACE Adult & Community Education
NZSL course - New Lynn (Auckland) - Beg 1b
Learn New Zealand Sign Language in this 8-week evening course. This is NZSL Beginner (Level 1b) course. Suitable for those students who have completed Beg 1a course. $150 for 8 weeks course including e-handouts, homework and certificate of attendance.
Date, Time & Location
22 Aug 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Whau ACE Adult & Community Education, 3072 Great North Road, New Lynn, Auckland
About The Course
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course at New Lynn (Auckland)!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is suitable for students who have completed Beg 1a course. Certificate of Attendance will be issued at the end of the course.
Day : Tuesday, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Dates : 22nd August to 10th October 2023
Level : Beginner 1b (Unit 4-5)
Cost : $150 for 8 weeks course including handout/homework.
Learning outcomes :
By the end of this 1b course, learners will learn:
Unit 4 - Family and Friends
- tell about immediate family/whanau and relationships (e.g. friends, colleagues)
- give and ask personal information about self and others such as where our lives and their pets
- use numbers for counting, age, ranking
Unit 5 - Everyday Activities
- communicate about simple home and leisure daily routines and activities
- express feelings about activities
- use calendar and clock time phrases
* Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet. Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled. Please read our cancellation policy.
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number.
NZSL Course Fee
This NZSL course fee includes weekly homework and e-handout emailed by your tutor. You will receive a certificate of attendance (you must attend 80% classes to receive a certificate).$150.00Tax: +$3.75 WebsiteFee