Tue, 03 May|
Papamoa Sport and Recreation Centre
NZSL course - Papamoa - Intermediate 2b
Learn New Zealand Sign Language in this 8-week evening course. This is NZSL Intermediate 2a course. Suitable for those students with previous knowledge of NZSL with approx. 75 hours of tuition or completed Level 1a to 1d and Level 2a. $170 for 8-week course incl. e-handouts, homework & certificate.
Date, Time & Location
03 May 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Papamoa Sport and Recreation Centre, 80 Alice Lane, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa
About The Course
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Papamoa!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL Intermediate 2a - suitable for students who have completed Intermediate 2a course (have approximately 75 hours of NZSL skills). Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
By the end of this term 2, Int 2b course, learners will:
Unit 12 - My Workplace
- compare various jobs and work conditions
- describe personal qualities and skills required for work roles
- explain simple instructions for common work-related tasks
- demonstrate appropriate ways to interact with Deaf people in workplaces.
Unit 13 - Leisure Time
- talk about recreation, sports, hobbies and interests
- discuss, agree, and announce information about leisure
- give simple instructions or rules for an activity or game
- explain goals for future activities/skills: wishlist and reasons.
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number. If you wish to organise installment payment plan, email to email@example.com to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Please read our cancellation policy.
Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled.
*Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
The course fee includes tuition, handouts and certificate of attendance.$170.00