Wed, 02 Mar|
The Historic Village Tauranga
NZSL course - Tauranga - Beg 1c
Learn New Zealand Sign Language in this 8-week evening course. This is NZSL Beginner (Level 1c) course. Suitable for those students who have completed Level 1a (or completed approximately 30 hours of NZSL tuition in the past). $99 for 8-week course incl. e-handouts, homework and certificate.
Date, Time & Location
02 Mar 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Historic Village Tauranga , 17th Ave West, Tauranga South, Tauranga
About The Course
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Tauranga city!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL beginner 1c - suitable for students have completed approximately 30 hours of NZSL or have completed Level 1a course. Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
Days: Wednesdays, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Dates: 11th March to 27th April, 2022 (8 weeks)
Level: NZSL Beg 1c (Unit 6 - 7)
Cost: $99 for 8 week course incl. handout/homework
By the end of this 1c course (term 1), learners will:
Unit 6 - Small Talk
- start conversations with known and unknown people
- make compliments (e.g. appearance, clothing) and congratulations
- ask and tell about general wellbeing, health and everyday life
- discuss the weather
- close a conversation
Unit 7 - Community and Work
- communicate about essential services and locations in their community (e.g. doctor, bank, library)
- describe occupations, tasks and transport in relation to work and community activities
- negotiate appointments and bookings
- discuss prices on use of services and purchases, and ways of payment
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number. If you wish to organise installment payment plan, please email to email@example.com to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
NZSL Onsite course fee
This NZSL onsite course fee includes e-handout (homework and handouts) emailed by your NZSL tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.$99.00Tax: +$2.48 WebsiteFee