Wed, 02 Mar|
The Historic Village Tauranga
NZSL course - Tauranga - Beg 1d
Learn New Zealand Sign Language in this 8-week evening course. This is NZSL Beginner (Level 1d) course. Suitable for those students who have completed Level 1c (or completed approximately 45 hours of NZSL tuition in the past). $99 for 8-week course incl. e-handouts, homework and certificate.
Date, Time & Location
02 Mar 2022, 7:45 pm – 03 Mar 2022, 9:15 pm
The Historic Village Tauranga , 17th Ave West, Tauranga South, Tauranga
About The Course
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Tauranga city!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL beginner 1d course - suitable for students have completed approximately 45 hours of NZSL or have completed Level 1a and 1b course. Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
Days: Wednesdays, 7:45pm - 9:15pm
Dates: 9th March to 27th April, 2022 (8 weeks)
Level: NZSL Beg 1d (Unit 8 - 9)
Cost: $99 for 8 week course incl. handout/homework
By the end of this 1d course (term 1), learners will:
Unit 8 - My Place
- invite others, accept and decline invitations to their home
- give and ask for addresses and contact details (e.g. email, mobile number)
- describe identifying features of their home (e.g. two storey, brick, white fence)
- understand and give simple directions to their homes
- identify rooms in the house
- name essential household items relevant for visitors (e.g. meals, toilet paper)
Unit 9 - Everyday Activities
- communicate about events, celebrations and holidays
- talk about destinations (places) and modes of travel
- describe and discuss plans
- make interruptions (e.g. to ask a third person for information or suggest a different idea)
- wrap up activities, review, final activity and/or event
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number. If you wish to organise installment payment plan, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL onsite course fee includes e-handout (homework and handouts) emailed by your NZSL tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.$99.00Tax: +$2.48 WebsiteFee