Mon, 03 Apr|
NZSL Online course - Adv (Part 3)
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Monday, 3rd April 6.00pm - 7.30pm.
Date, Time & Location
03 Apr 2023, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm NZST
About The Course
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Monday, 3rd April 6.00pm - 7.30pm (this course has been changed from Thursday to Monday). This is suitable for students who have completed Advanced - part 2 online or Level 3b onsite.
You just need a computer/laptop with webcam and an internet connection and you have everything you need. Tablets and mobiles are not suitable.
Dates: 3/4, 10/4 (Easter), 17/3, 24/3, 1/5, 8/5, 15/5 and 22/5
Course fee: $150 for full 8 weeks course
Level: NZSL Advanced - Part 3 (Level 3, Units 22 & 23)
At the end of course, learners will learn:
Unit 22 - Talking about money
- talk about finance related signs like loan, interest, instalments and investment
- learn different currency signs and basic digital currency
- reinforce and practice temporal aspects with payments/finances appropriately use these money signs include some everyday phrases (bargain, borrowing, how best way to save money and so on).
Unit 23 - Making major decisions
- expand the vocabulary needed the various topics covered in this unit
- develop conversational fluency by sharing your opinions and to discuss experiences
- tell about making major decisions in life i.e. life decision, housing situations, purchasing/selling cars and other major decisions
- repeat information to a third party, and ask for clarification
**Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the minimum number of 4 of participants.
When the registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email with details such as zoom link to join the course, check spam folder if you didn't receive the email or contact us as soon as possible.
Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. Installment plan available. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to email@example.com
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and e-handout emailed by your tutor.$150.00Tax: +$3.75 WebsiteFee