Wed, 26 Oct|
At your home - online!
NZSL Online course - Beg (Part 4)
Learn NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Wednesday, 26th October 6.00pm - 7.00pm.
Date, Time & Location
26 Oct 2022, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm NZDT
At your home - online!
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Wednesday, 26th October 6.00pm - 7.00pm. This is suitable for students who have completed approximately 24 hours of NZSL online or have completed Beginners 1b/1c onsite.
You just need a computer/laptop with webcam and an internet connection and you have everything you need. Tablets and mobiles are not recommended.
Dates: 26th October to 14th December
Course fee: $130 for full 8 week class incl. weekly e-handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Beginner - Part 4 (Level 1, Unit 6 & Unit 7)
At the end of course, learners will:
Unit 6 - Small Talk
• start conversations with known and unknown people
• make compliments (e.g. appearance, clothing) and congratulations
• ask and tell about general wellbeing, health and everyday life
• discuss the weather
• close a conversation
Unit 7 - Community and Work
• communicate about essential services and locations in their community (e.g. doctor, bank, library)
• describe occupations, tasks & transport in relation to work & community activities
• negotiate appointments and bookings
• discuss prices on use of services and purchases, and ways of payment
• Wrap up activities, review, final activity and/or event
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course.
When the registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email with details such as zoom link to join the course, check spam folder if you didn't receive the email.
We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required). Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to email@example.com
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and handout emailed by your tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a copy of Certificate of Attendance (you must attend 80% classes to get a copy of e-certificate).$130.00Tax: +$3.25 WebsiteFee