NZSL Onsite course - Marton - Beg 1c
Time & Location
About The Event
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Marton!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL beginner 1c course - suitable for students have completed approximately 30 hours of NZSL or have completed Level 1b course. Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
Days: Tuesdays, 7:00pm - 9:00pm (8 weeks)
Dates: 12/10, 19/10, 26/10, 2/11, 9/11, 16/11, 23/11 and 30/11
Level: NZSL Beg 1c (Unit 6 and 7)
Cost: $130 for 8 week course incl. handout/homework
By the end of this 1c course (term 4), learners will:
Unit 6 - Needs and wants
- start conversations with known and unknown people
- make compliments (e.g. appearance, clothing) and congratulations
- ask and tell about general wellbeing, health and everyday life
- discuss the weather
- close a conversation
Unit 7 - Community and work
- communicate about essential services and locations in their community (e.g. doctor, bank, library)
- describe occupations, tasks and transport in relation to work and community activities
- negotiate appointments and bookings
- discuss prices on use of services and purchases, and ways of payment
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number.
If you wish to organise installment payment plan, please email to email@example.com to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
- NZSL Course fee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee0$0