Tue, 02 Nov|
At your home - online!
MySign NZSL Online course - Beg (Part 2)
Learn NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Tuesday, 2nd November 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
Date, Time & Location
02 Nov 2021, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm NZDT
At your home - online!
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Tuesday, 2nd November 7.30pm - 8.30pm. This is suitable for students who have completed NZSL Beginner - Part 1 (or approx. 8 - 10 hours in the past) or Beginner 1a (face to face classes).
Dates: From 2nd November to 14th December (there will be two lessons in one week, we will let you know soon)
Course fee: $130 for full 8 week class incl. weekly handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Beginner - Part 2 (Level 1, Units 3 & 4)
At the end of this course, you will learn:
Unit 3 - Food and Drinks
• name common food and drink items
• make and respond to requests and offers for basic wants and needs
• ask and tell locations of familiar objects and locations in the immediate environment
• express likes and dislikes
• understand basic signs about emergency exit procedures
Unit 4 - Family and Friends
• tell about immediate family/whānau and relationships (e.g. friends, colleagues)
• give and ask personal information about self and others such as where one lives and their pets
• use numbers for counting (0‐30), age, ranking
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required). Intallment plan available. Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to email@example.com
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and handout emailed by your tutor. A certificate of attendance will be sent to you after you have completed the course (please note, you must attend 80% or more to receive a copy of certificate).$130.00Tax: +$3.25 WebsiteFeeSold Out
This event is sold out