Tue, 17 Jan|
Online course - at your home!
NZSL Online course - Adv (Part 3)
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Tuesday, 17th January 6.00pm - 7.30pm.
Date, Time & Location
17 Jan 2023, 6:00 pm – 18 Jan 2023, 7:30 pm
Online course - at your home!
About The Course
Continue learning NZSL online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Tuesday, 17th January 6.00pm - 7.30pm. This is suitable for students who have completed Advanced - part 2 online or Level 3b onsite.
You just need a computer/laptop with webcam and an internet connection and you have everything you need. Tablets and mobiles are not recommended for online learning.
Dates: 17/1, 24/1, 31/1, 7/2, 14/2, 21/2, 28/2 and 7/3
Course fee: $150 for full 8 weeks course
Level: NZSL Advanced - Part 3 (Level 3, Units 22 & 23)
At the end of course, learners will learn:
Unit 22 - Talking About Money
- talk about finance related signs like purchase, income, loan, interest, instalments and investment
- learn different currency signs and digital currency reinforce and practice temporal aspects with payments/finances appropriately use these money signs include some everyday phrases (bargain, borrowing, how best way to save money and so on).
Unit 23 - Making Major Decisions
- expand the vocabulary needed the various topics covered in this unit
- develop conversational fluency by sharing your opinions and to discuss experiences
- tell about making major decisions in life i.e. life decision, housing situations, purchasing/selling cars and other major decisions
- repeat information to a third party, and ask for clarification
Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled. Please read our cancellation policy. When the registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email with details such as zoom link to join the course, check spam folder if you didn't receive the email. Certificate of Attendance will be sent out at the end of course with 80% attendance being meet (6 out of 8 classes).
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number. We have funding for some people to learn NZSL for free of charge, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com about that so you can receive the confirmation whether if you are eligible to enrol for free of charge.
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and e-handout emailed by your tutor.$150.00Tax: WebsiteFee included