Thu, 31 Mar|
At your home - online!
NZSL Online course - Beg (Part 4)
Learn NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting on Thursday, 31st March from 5.30pm - 6.30pm.
Date, Time & Location
31 Mar 2022, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm NZDT
At your home - online!
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 8 weeks online course starting Thursday, 31st March from 5.30pm - 6.30pm. This is suitable for students who have completed Beginner - part 3 course (or Beginner 1b onsite with an approx. 25 - 30 hours of NZSL tuition).
Dates: 31st March to 19th May
Course fee: $130 for full 8 week class incl. weekly e-handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Beginner - Part 3 (Level 1, Unit 6 and 7)
At the end of course, learners will:
Unit 6 - Small Talk
• start conversations with known and unknown people
• make compliments (e.g. appearance, clothing) and congratulations
• ask and tell about general wellbeing, health and everyday life
• discuss the weather
• close a conversation
Unit 7 - Community and Work
• communicate about essential services and locations in their community (e.g. doctor, bank, library)
• describe occupations, tasks & transport in relation to work & community activities
• negotiate appointments and bookings
• discuss prices on use of services and purchases, and ways of payment
• Wrap up activities, review, final activity and/or event
Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course. We will go ahead once we have reached the min number of participants (a min number is 4 participants is required).
Please see the cancellation policy for any further information. Installment plans available. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NZSL Course fee
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and handout emailed by your tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a copy of Certificate of Attendance (you must attend 80% classes to get a copy of e-certificate).$130.00Tax: +$3.25 WebsiteFeeSold Out
This event is sold out