Mon, 04 Jul|
At your home - online!
NZSL Online Crash - Beg 1
Learn NZSL online via MySign! You will still have a class and a qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 5 weeks online course starting on Monday, 4th July 1.00pm - 2.00pm.
Date, Time & Location
04 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm NZST
At your home - online!
About The Course
Learn NZSL (New Zealand Sign Language) online via MySign!
You will have an online class with qualified NZSL tutor to teach you and it is fully interactive - just online! 5 weeks online course starting Monday, 4th July 1pm - 2pm. This is suitable for students with no previous NZSL experience.
You would just need a computer/laptop with a camera and an internet connection, and you have everything you need.
Tablets or mobile phones are not recommended for online learning.
Dates: 4/7, 11/7, 18/7, 25/7 and 1/8
Course fee: $79 for full 5 week class incl. weekly e-handouts/homework
Level: NZSL Beginner - Part 1 (Level 1, Unit 1 and 2)
At the end of course, learners will:
Unit 1 - Meeting and Greeting
• exchange greetings and make introductions
• learn about the role of facial expression in NZSL
• learn to get, and give, eyegaze before signing (requirements for visual attention)
• learn numbers 1‐10
• learn the fingerspelling alphabet, spell their own name, and ask for repetition
Unit 2 - Our Class
• identify people in the online class
• name language(s) they are learning
• give and follow simple instructions and action commands
• ask for clarification, correction and confirmation
• use numbers for counting (0‐20) and simple time phrases in relation to class activities
**Please note that min. numbers (4 students) must be reached for the course to go ahead. Please note registering online confirms your registration and commits you to the course.
When the registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with details such as zoom link to join the course, check spam folder if you didn't receive the email.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to email to email@example.com. If you want us your employer to cover your fees, you can contact us so we can register you manually and your invoice will be sent to you/your employer. Thank you in advance.
NZSL Course fee for Beg 1
This NZSL online course fee includes weekly homework and handout emailed by your tutor. At the end of course, you will receive a copy of Certificate of Attendance (you must attend 80% classes to get a copy of e-certificate).$79.00Tax: +$1.98 WebsiteFeeSold Out
This event is sold out