NZSL course - Palmerston North - Beg 1b
Time & Location
About The Event
Join and learn New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) course in Palmerston North!
NZSL is a beautiful language, and an official language of NZ. This is a NZSL beginner 1b course - suitable for students with some NZSL skills. Certificate of Attendance and will be issued at the end of the course*.
Days: Mondays, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Dates: 11th October to 6th December
Level: NZSL Beg 1b (Unit 4 - 5)
Cost: $130 for 8 week course incl. handout/homework
By the end of this 1b course, learners will:
Unit 4 - Family and friends
- tell about immediate family/whÄnau and relationships (e.g. friends, colleagues)
- give and ask personal information about self and others such as where one lives and their pets
- use numbers for counting, age, ranking
Unit 5 - Everyday activities
- communicate about simple home and leisure daily routines and activities
- express feelings about activities
- use calendar and clock time phrases
Ask your employer to cover the cost of the course as professional development! Please note that registering online confirms your place in the course. If your organisation/company is paying for your course fee, please email us and provide us their Reference/Purchase Order number. If you wish to organise installment payment plan, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment plan and Merge NZ will book the course for you manually. Please read our cancellation policy.
Minimum number of students applies - if minimum numbers are not meet course may be postponed or cancelled.
*Certificate of Attendance are on request and with 80% attendance being meet.
- NZSL Course fee for Beg 1b$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee$130+$3.25 WebsiteFee0$0